Water Heater Installation & Replacement Experts
The Airbusters Heating and Cooling Service team understand the importance of a properly working water heater, and we’ve spent the last 15+ years making sure we can solve every problem and meet every need our clients in the Nashville area have around making sure they have hot water when they need it.
Why Choose Airbusters Heating & Cooling?
We have over 15 years of hands on experience working with water heaters in residential and commercial properties. In addition to our experience, we have the following certifications and memberships,
NATE (North American Technician Excellence) Certified
EPA 608 Universal Certified
ASHRAE – Member
RSES – Member
ACCA – Member
How Do You Know if You Need to Have Your Water Heater Serviced, Repaired, or Replaced?
No matter what type of water heater you have, problems can arise. And since there’s no convenient time to have your water heater fail, it’s helpful to know the signs of trouble to look out for.
- You run out of hot water really quickly or don’t have any hot water
- Your water gets way too hot or takes way too long to heat up
- Your water heater makes a lot of racket or produces a funny smell when it’s operating
- Your pilot light or main burner won’t light or stay lit
- Your water is brown or discolored
- You’ve spotted water around your water heater
Then you may be due for a service, repair, or replacement. The best way to find out what’s going on and what you need is to schedule an inspection with our team. You can rely on our years of experience servicing, repairing, and replacing all types of water heaters to ensure you get the accurate assessment and high level of service you deserve.
What Types Of Water Heaters Do We Install Or Replace?
Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters are different from traditional water heaters in that they don’t rely on a tank for storing water. In fact, there’s no water stored at all. These water heaters simply heat up the water you need when you need it.
- Heat up water as you need it, which means no energy waste
- Space-saving because they don’t rely on tanks for water storage
- Eliminate leak concerns because they don’t rely on tanks for water storage
Gas Water Heaters
Gas water heaters are water heaters that use gas as fuel for heating the water.
- They’re known for being extremely reliable
- They’re affordable because they run on gas
- They can provide you with hot water even during a power outage, which can be particularly comforting should you lose power on a cold night
Electric Water Heaters
Electric water heaters use electricity to heat the water.
- They can heat your water very quickly
- They have great safety ratings
- They’re affordable
- They have long service lives (which means you save money!)
Ready to Find Out What’s Going on With Your Water Heater? Call or Use Our Online Scheduling Form
Don’t add cold or scalding hot showers to your list of frustrations. Let Airbusters eliminate your water heater troubles and keep things running smoothly at home. Call us or request an inspection here on our website today. We’re here to help.