Fall is a time of change as the leaves start to turn color, the weather gets cooler, and our daily routines begin to shift. And as the seasons change, so does our home’s HVAC needs. You’ll go from cranking your A/C to combat hot, humid days to turning on the heat to keep your space nice and toasty.
Long story short – your HVAC system works hard to keep your home comfortable all year long, and scheduling a fall tune-up is a perfect way to ensure it’s ready for the changes winter and fall invite.
The Benefits of Scheduling a Fall HVAC Tune-Up
Scheduling a fall tune-up for your HVAC system is important for several reasons. Let’s take a look at some of the most important ones:
- Improved Efficiency: Your HVAC system has to work hard in the fall and winter to keep your home comfortable and warm. This means that it is more susceptible to damage, and its efficiency can start to decline. A fall tune-up will help improve your system’s efficiency, ensuring it runs smoothly all season long. This tune-up will also help prevent minor issues from becoming more extensive and costly problems down the line.
- Early Detection of Potential Issues: During your fall tune-up, your technician will closely inspect your furnace and other heating systems. This provides an opportunity to detect any potential issues and correct them before they become more serious – and expensive – problems.
- Healthier and Cleaner Air Quality: Your HVAC system provides heating and cooling for your home and helps to circulate air throughout it. This means that it can play a role in your indoor air quality. When your HVAC system isn’t running smoothly, it can circulate dust, pollen, and other allergens through your living space, which can lead to respiratory problems and increased illness – especially for those already prone to it.
- Extended Lifespan of Your HVAC System: Your HVAC system is a significant investment and you want it to last as long as possible. As mentioned, a fall tune-up will improve your HVAC system’s efficiency and prevent minor issues from becoming more significant. This tune-up will also help extend the system’s life by keeping it running smoothly all season long.
- Reduced Energy Bills: An HVAC system that isn’t running smoothly can use more energy than necessary to heat or cool your home. This can lead to higher energy bills and added stress during the already expensive and hectic fall and winter months (hello Christmas shopping). Scheduling a fall tune-up for your HVAC system can help ensure it’s running as efficiently as possible, saving you money on your monthly energy bills.
- Increased Home Comfort: Your HVAC system is responsible for keeping your home more comfortable, so when it isn’t running well, neither is your home – or the people in it. Fall is the perfect time to have your HVAC system serviced because you’re not using it as much as you are in the summer or winter. This means that any repairs or adjustments can be made without having to worry about affecting your comfort levels.
- Protecting Your Warranty: Most HVAC systems come with a warranty and many of them require that regular professional maintenance be completed in order to maintain it. You could void the warranty if you don’t invest in the appropriate care. Take note, though, that not all warranties are the same. Read yours carefully to determine what’s required, then count on our team to handle it all.
Sign Up for Airbuster’s HVAC Service Plan
In addition to fall tune-ups, Airbusters offers an HVAC service plan to keep your system running efficiently all year long. This includes regular maintenance, bi-annual tune-ups, and discounts on repairs and replacements.
Our service plan include:
- 15% discount on all parts and labor
- Priority Emergency Service – no after-hours or emergency rates
- Certificate of inspection after each tune-up
- For customers that annually auto-renew their service plans (without a break in service), a $50 credit each year towards the purchase of a new unit.
Call Us Today
Don’t wait until your system fails to get it serviced. By scheduling a fall tune-up, you can avoid the inconvenience and expense of a breakdown or going without heat.
If you’re interested in scheduling a fall tune-up or signing up for our service plan, contact Airbusters today. We’ll make sure your HVAC system is ready for whatever fall and winter throw your way, and we’d be happy to answer any questions you have along the way.
We’re dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible service and products, and we’re here to help you keep your HVAC system running smoothly all season long.