Cleaner, Healthier Air Is Possible With Airbusters’ Indoor Air Quality Services
It used to be that Americans spent 90% of their time indoors, but it sure feels like more than that lately, doesn’t it? Did you know that the EPA found that the air inside our homes and businesses can contain higher levels of pollutants than outdoor air? Have you given much thought to the air you’re breathing when you’re stuck indoors? Have you thought about what’s circulating in your HVAC system, and whether it could be harmful to your health and well-being?
The truth is, indoor air quality is arguably more important than ever before. We’re no longer taking the safety, cleanliness, and overall quality of our indoor air for granted.
Like all homeowners and business owners, you want to be confident that the air you’re breathing is health-giving, not health-harming. And the team here at Airbusters can help give you that confidence.
We specialize in indoor air quality (IAQ) and offer a range of services designed to ensure you’re breathing the freshest, safest air possible in your Nashville home or place of work.
What indoor air quality services do we offer?
- Air Filter Replacement — Changing your air filters at least every couple of months is crucial to improving air quality and keeping your HVAC system running at peak performance. And when you opt for a high-efficiency filter, you further improve things by cutting down on pollen, bacteria, and other unwanted irritants in your air. Don’t worry, we can make recommendations for the best air filters for your HVAC system and we’ll take care of air filter replacements too, so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Air Purifier Installation — If you have pets (which produce dander) or people in your home with allergies, sensitivities, or respiratory issues, you may want to invest in a whole-home air purifier. These systems can include HEPA filters, UV lights, and other technologies and components to remove even the smallest particles and harmful pollutants like smoke. They can also be great for restaurants and retail spaces, as they can eliminate viruses like coronaviruses.
- Humidifier & Dehumidifier Installation —Humidity control is vital to maintaining indoor air quality, as high levels of humidity can only lead to more pollutants and health hazards like mold and mildew. On that same note, indoor air that’s too dry can also cause health problems and damage to your home. Whether your problem is too much moisture in the air or not enough, we can help by installing a whole-home humidifier or dehumidifier that works with your HVAC system to maintain healthy humidity levels.
- Sanitation Using Germicidal UV Lights —UV or ultraviolet lights can be used to sanitize and kill viruses and other contaminants in your HVAC system, so you’re not breathing contaminated air in your home or office. The lights are simply installed inside of the HVAC system, so the air in your space remains clean and virus-free.
- Mechanical Ventilation — Sometimes the indoors can get stuffy and the best remedy is to add a window fan, attic fan, or whole-home ventilator. These can work to remove indoor air pollutants and bring in fresh air, so you enjoy cleaner air with each inhale.
IAQ Coil Treatment Service
We also offer IAQ Coil Treatment Service, which is a key component in ensuring the cleanest possible indoor air.
What is this service and what does it do? It’s a service that cleans, disinfects, and treats the HVAC system coils, the condensate pan, the blower assembly, the blower cabinet, and the return plenum. The purpose is to improve air quality by killing odors, bacteria, and mold.
Why is that so important?
Bacteria and mold are everywhere in our environment, and evaporator coils, condensate drain pans, filters, and ductwork in HVAC systems can be an excellent breeding ground for bacteria and mold.
For many allergy sufferers, the presence and growth of mold and bacteria in the air-handling system can significantly aggravate or even initiate an allergic response. The IAQ Treatment Service can address this by preventing the growth of bacteria and mold. It specifically reacts with the cell wall, interfering with and preventing the growth of these organisms.
In addition, the IAQ Coil Treatment Service oxidizes odors associated with bacteria, mold, mildew, smoke, animals, and similar things in the air and air-handling units. It doesn’t simply cover up these odors with perfumes or alcohol — instead it eliminates them altogether or “oxidizes” the source of the odor, leaving your air fresh and clean.
It’s all part of our commitment to implementing solutions, not simply treating symptoms.
Another great thing about the products we use during our IAQ Coil Treatment Service is that they have low toxicity ratings and high safety ratings from the EPA. No environmentally damaging propellants or flammable ingredients are used, which means we can perform this service without asking you to leave your home or office.
What kinds of organisms, bacterias, and viruses can our 25-step IAQ Coil Treatment Service kill in your HVAC system?
- Salmonella (choleraesuis) enterica
- Yersinia enterocolitica
- Enterococcus faecium
- Corynebacterium ammoniagenes
- Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Vancomycin resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus epidermidis (MRSE)
- HIV-1 (associated with AIDS)
- Enterococcus faecium
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- SARS associated with Coronavirus
Schedule Your IAQ Assessment Today & Breathe Easier With Airbusters
Clean air has always been important, but now’s the time to make sure you’re breathing the cleanest, freshest air possible. Let Airbusters help. We’re committed to eliminating health risks from air contaminants in your home or commercial space, so you can breathe easy.
To request an indoor air quality assessment and talk about some of the options for purifying your air, simply call us at 615-258-5530 or reach out to us here on our website. We’re more than happy to help, wherever you live in Nashville, Brentwood, Green Hills, or the surrounding areas.