Cleaner, Healthier Air Is Possible With Airbusters’ Indoor Air Quality Services
Request an Appointment
Is your HVAC system ready for Spring?
Like all home and business owners, you want to be confident that the air you’re breathing is health-giving, not health-harming. And the team here at Airbusters can give you that confidence.
What indoor air quality services do we offer?
- Air Filter Replacement — Changing your air filters at least every couple of months is crucial to improving air quality and keeping your HVAC system running at peak performance. And when you opt for a high-efficiency filter, you further improve things by cutting down on pollen, bacteria, and other unwanted irritants in your air. Don’t worry, we can recommend the best air filters for your HVAC system. We’ll also take care of air filter replacements too, so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Air Purifier Installation — If you have pets (which produce dander) or people in your home with allergies, sensitivities, or respiratory issues, you may want to invest in a whole-home air purifier. These systems can include HEPA filters, UV lights, and other technologies and components to remove even the smallest particles and harmful pollutants like smoke. They are also great in restaurants and retail spaces.
- Humidifier & Dehumidifier Installation —Humidity control is vital to maintaining indoor air quality, as high humidity levels can lead to more pollutants and health hazards like mold and mildew. On that same note, indoor air that’s too dry can also cause health problems and damage to your home. Whether your problem is too much moisture or not enough in the air, we can help by installing a whole-home humidifier or dehumidifier that works with your HVAC system to maintain healthy humidity levels.
- Sanitation Using Germicidal UV Lights —UV or ultraviolet lights can sanitize and kill viruses and other contaminants in your HVAC system so you’re not breathing contaminated air in your home or office. The lights are simply installed inside of the HVAC system so the air in your space remains clean and virus-free.
- Mechanical Ventilation — Sometimes the indoors can get stuffy and the best remedy is to add a window fan, attic fan, or whole-home ventilator. These can remove indoor air pollutants and bring in fresh air so you enjoy cleaner air with each inhale.